Below you will find our prepared answers to the most frequently asked questions about making purchases in our store.
How to check product availability?
By each product, you will find information about its availability in the store:
- Out of stock - currently 0 items in stock; if you are very interested in this product, please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 505528037
- Small quantity - last pieces of a particular item, it is worth to hurry up with the purchase!
- Medium quantity - we have at least a few/many copies
- Large quantity - we have enough product in stock to handle many orders
- Available on request - we can specially bring this product for you - contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: 505528037
- Supply expected - the product will be available soon
- Withdrawn from the offer - the product is no longer available in the offer of our store
How to check the status of your order?
We will send information about the progress of your order to your email address. In addition, after logging in to your account, you will have access to all information about your current and already completed orders: status, contents, addresses given, etc.
How long will I wait for delivery?
Immediately after you place your order, you will receive information to your email address with a link that you need to click to confirm your order - at which time we begin the order processing. Information about the status of your order will be sent to your email address on an ongoing basis.
Delivery date = shipping date + delivery time
The shipping date is based on the availability of the products and the selected payment method, while the delivery time depends on your selected delivery method.
What are the forms of delivery?
Depending on the quantity and weight of the products you order, the form of payment you choose and your own preferences, you can choose one of the forms of delivery:
- Fedex or DPD or Polish Post courier
- Packet Machine (only in Poland)
How much will I pay for delivery?
The total cost of delivery of your order will be known to you when you add products to your cart and select the delivery method and payment method you are interested in - in the summary you will see the exact value to be paid. Depending on the selected form of payment (prepayment or cash on delivery) and delivery method, the cost of delivery ranges from a few to several zlotys.
How to pay for your order?
Depending on the value of your order, the form of delivery you choose and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- transfer to a bank account,
- cash payment,
- electronic payment (online transfer).
detailed description of payment methods
Can I pick up my order in person?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our store at 30 Wilson Street in Czestochowa.
What are discount coupons?
In many promotional campaigns, we offer discount coupons to our customers. They are in the form of codes that must be entered in the shopping cart, in the appropriately marked field. This will recalculate the amount to be paid including the discount.
Remember that most discount codes have an expiration period. Once it expires, the discount code is no longer active - it will not result in a specific discount.